Anyone who’s watched late night television infomercials or walked into a gas station has seen dick pills, or pills that help with erection problems, advertised and sold by the dozen. Are they really worth the money that these companies are asking for them, or are they this century’s version of snake oil?
What Can’t They Do?
No matter how many miracles they promise, there are a few things that these pills cannot do.
- Dick pills cannot increase penis size. It may seem that way when the penis is erect. The increase in blood flow causes the penis to become harder, and may make it seem larger, but it is just an optical illusion. There is no quick way to increase penis size, and most of the ways that do work require painful and invasive surgery.
- Dick pills cannot solve premature ejaculation problems. These can occur for a variety of reasons, and many may require a trip to the doctor. The pills can help you get a harder erection, but they won’t help your endurance.
What Can They Do?
Dick pills are designed to increase the blood flow to the penis, which will in turn cause a harder and more powerful erection. They are usually taken for erectile dysfunction issues, though they can be taken simply to increase performance.
Prescription vs. Natural
Prescription pills are designed to be prescribed by a doctor and should only be taken while under a doctor’s care. These medications can have side effects if taken when un-monitored, but are generally effective for most users.
Natural supplements, on the other hand, have not been studied enough to provide a definitive answer as to whether they are effective treatments for erection problems, though there is a large amount of anecdotal evidence and personal testimonies. The most common supplements that are recommended for erectile dysfunctions are DHEA, L-Arginine, and Ginseng. Some people have reported mild side effects and interactions. L-Arginine should not, under any circumstances, be taken in conjunction with prescription pills.
If you look into natural dick pills, be careful. While there are some good and effective pills on the market, take care to avoid any supplements that contain the following things:
- Pills that are labeled in any language other than English, because it can be impossible to know what the pills contain.
- Pills crafted or packaged in China, since many contain black market ingredients that isn’t properly labeled or declared.
- Anything that claims to be ‘secret formula’ because it is often cut with dangerous amounts of prescription medications.
Overall, whether prescription or natural, dick pills are an effective way to increase the strength and hardness of your erection, and in turn increase the enjoyment you feel in your sex life. If you’re having erection problems, talk to your doctor and see if a prescription or natural pill would be the right fit for you and your lifestyle.